Turks & Caicos 2015 – Register Now for CE!
Kennedy Seminars is putting on another CE event at Turks & Caicos for next March break (second week of March, 2015) and David and I will be attending. We hope to see you there! It should be loads of fun 😉
Some Pics from our 2014 March Break Trip:
And here are some more pics:
Now, here is what you need to know about attending.
First, book early (it is a little pricey and there are cost-savings in booking early).
Second, prepare yourself for an amazing time in Turks.
From Toronto, the flight time is about 3.5 hours.
From the airport, it takes about 15-20 minutes to reach the Beaches resort. Then, you’re in paradise.
The complex is comprised of 4 very different villages (French, Caribbean, Italian, and Key West). My favourites are Caribbean (love Arizonas restaurant, right off the beautiful beach plus Camp Sesame) and Italian (close to everything). French is where the action is (there’s the sesame street show at 6:30 p.m., Cafe de Paris, and the huge water park). If you’re looking for a quiet time, try Key West.
Here’s what I loved about this place:
- Stunning beach. If you saw the pictures on this website (homepage), those are actual pictures we took while we were there in 2014.
- Great pools.
- Amazing service by the beach, pool, etc.
- Great food (19 restaurants). You WILL gain weight, so work out and diet HARD before you go.
- Fantastic Sesame Camp services (day care / nanny services / camp) for children
- Huge splash park (lazy river, slides, pirate ships, and splash areas)
- Games / clubs for the tweens and teens
- Daily entertainment (I loved the Sesame Street shows!)
- Accommodate your needs (e.g. gluten free food, steak and lobster for breakfast, etc.)
Third, don’t forget to register with Kennedy Seminars to get the CE credits and tax writeoff (speak with your accountant for sure about this)!
Here is the flyer (download + print + email / call Kennedy Seminars for more information):
Fourth, don’t forget to bring:
- Bug spray (the mosquitoes or no-see ums are deadly at times!)
- A big hat
- Lots of sunscreen
- A floatie (inflatable bed) or two
- Your best attitude!
If you have any questions, or want to register, give us a shout! You might just end up hanging out with us on a beach drinking some tequila!